- This event has passed.
Soft Skills: Self-Awareness
February 24 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Social-emotional self-awareness means having the ability to understand your thoughts, emotions, and values, as well as knowing how those factors influence your behavior and actions at work. Added to this understanding is the capacity to open-mindedly and realistically assess your strengths and weaknesses while maintaining your confidence, drive, and desire to grow.
This course will provide learners with:
- the understanding that self-awareness in the first step of emotional intelligence (EI) and the value EI brings to work.
- a better understanding of the physical, emotional, and psychological self and how that impacts us in the workplace.
- the knowledge and skills to self-reflect.
- a variety of self-awareness questions, and;
- exercises and activities to use right away.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code dea6eqw4 for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code u99yjp86 for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.