Welcome to HR Answers, Inc
We are a premier Human Resources consulting and staffing firm; providing solutions, products, and services to support organizations of all industries, sectors, and any size. Today the only real competitive advantage is in each organization’s employees.
HR Answers, Inc. brings a wealth of knowledge, proven ideas that have actually been implemented, and an innovative, but practical approach to dealing with all the issues that surround the employment of human beings in the workplace. We ask questions, listen to you, offer ideas/solution options, and then work with you either through consulting or the providing of a specific service to help you remove roadblocks or build pathways to success.
The KGW8 School Supply Drive has started! Your donation can help over 12,000 students receive the supplies they need! Participate with HRA and Give Back by making a donation today! There are two ways to donate:
1) Drop off: Our collection box is ready and waiting at 7650 SW Beveland Street; suite 130, Tigard, OR 97223.
2) Donate $$: Follow this link and make a donation of any size. We will use all of the donations to purchase school supplies for this event. If each HR Answer’s contact donates just $1 we will add over $12,000 of supplies to our local schools. Donate now through August 21st. Donations will be delivered to KGW on August 22nd, 2019. Thank you for your support!!
Oregon Pay Equity Products
The next, and most significant portion of the Oregon Equal Pay Law goes into effect on January 1, 2019. HR Answers, Inc. is offering a variety of products to assist your organization with reaching pay equity compliance.
- 5-29-2019 – Washington Expands Pay Equity Legislation, Effective 7/28/2019
- 3-8-2019 – TAKE TWO!! USDOL Releases Proposed Overtime Rules
- 9-5-2018 – Alert – Regarding Fair Credit Reporting Act goes into effect on September 21, 2018
- 8-22-2018 – Alert – The next most significant portion of the Oregon Pay Equity Law goes into effect on January 1, 2019
- 6-27-2018 – Alert – Oregon Transit Tax to be deducted from payroll goes into effect July 1, 2018
- 6-18-2018 – Alert – Oregon Employee Work Schedules Law goes into effect July 1, 2018
- 5-03-2018 – EEO-1 Reporting Deadline Extended
- 3-08-2018 – EEO-1 Reporting due March 31, 2018