Welcome to HR Answers, IncWe are a premier Human Resources consulting firm, providing solutions, products, and services to support organizations of all sizes. Today the only real competitive advantage is in each organization's employees. HR Answers, Inc. brings a wealth of knowledge, proven ideas that have actually been implemented, and an innovative, but practical approach to dealing with all the issues that surround the employment of human beings in the workplace. We ask questions, listen to you, offer ideas/solution options, and then work with you either through consulting or the providing of a specific service to help you remove roadblocks or build pathways to success. Sign Up for our Newsletter, alerts, and much more!
Ounce of Prevention—HR Risk Management
Ounce of Prevention
Mediation is a process where individuals can talk out problems or conflicts in a safe, supportive environment. It can provide a solution that not only deals with the behaviors being exhibited, but also the underlying work relationships.
Upcoming Events See all events
RSVP HERE What to Bring: Your business cards, your lunch, & a...Read More
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER Harness the power of communicating more effectively! Join...Read More
HR 401: A Program for Human Resource Professionals (4 part series); Session 1 HR Metrics –The Business Case for HR
REGISTER HERE Individual Sessions available at $150 ($112 for Advantage Plan Members)...Read More
January 26, 2017
Do you know that the color of your clothes impacts how you are perceived and your ability to influence others? We all understand the difference between dressing up and dressing...
- 1-21-2017 - New Rules Tightening Enforcement Of Immigration Law
- 11-23-2016 - FLSA RULING TO BE IN FORCE DEC. 1st ON HOLD
- 09-22-2016 - ALERT - EEO and VETS Reports
- 08-31-2016 - ALERT – Executive Order 13673 – Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces
- 06-17-2016 - Minimum Wage Rule
- 05-19-2016 - US Department of Labor Releases Final Rule: Overtime Changes
- 03-08-2016 - IRS Alerts HR Professionals of Phishing Scheme
- 02-22-2016 - Oregon Minimum Wage Hike Imminent
- 01-29-2016 - EEO-1 New Rule Affecting All Employers with 100+ Employees