HR Answers, the Northwest’s premier Human Resources consulting firm, providing solutions, products, and services to support organizations of all sizes.Today the only real competitive advantage is in each organization's employees. HR Answers, Inc. brings a wealth of knowledge, proven ideas that have actually been implemented, and an innovative, but practical approach to dealing with all the issues that surround the employment of human beings in the workplace. We ask questions, listen to you, offer ideas/solution options, and then work with you either through consulting or the providing of a specific service to help you remove roadblocks or build pathways to success.
Ounce of Prevention—HR Risk Management
Ounce of Prevention
Mediation is a process where individuals can talk out problems or conflicts in a safe, supportive environment. It can provide a solution that not only deals with the behaviors being exhibited, but also the underlying work relationships.
Upcoming Events See all events
- 06-16-2015 - Oregon Paid Sick Time
- 02-26-2015 - Directory of Resources posted by OFCCP to assist in compliance with new LGBT regulations
- 02-15-2015 - US Labor Department updates Family and Medical Leave Act's definition of spouse
- 08-13-2014 - The Fair Chance Ordinance, also known as the “ban the box”
- 04-22-2014 - Sixth Circuit Rules Employer Must Prove Physical Presence in Workplace is Essential Function
- 10-18-2012 - Politics in the Workplace: What Employers Need to Know During Campaign Season and Beyond