Welcome to HR Answers, IncWe are a premier Human Resources consulting and staffing firm; providing solutions, products, and services to support organizations of all industries, sectors, and any size. Today the only real competitive advantage is in each organization's employees. HR Answers, Inc. brings a wealth of knowledge, proven ideas that have actually been implemented, and an innovative, but practical approach to dealing with all the issues that surround the employment of human beings in the workplace. We ask questions, listen to you, offer ideas/solution options, and then work with you either through consulting or the providing of a specific service to help you remove roadblocks or build pathways to success. Sign Up for our Newsletter, alerts, and much more!
Ounce of Prevention—HR Risk Management
Ounce of Prevention
Mediation is a process where individuals can talk out problems or conflicts in a safe, supportive environment. It can provide a solution that not only deals with the behaviors being exhibited, but also the underlying work relationships.
Upcoming Events See all events
The New Year is coming. Will wellness be on the list of...Read More
Organizations need a good understanding of what harassment is, and is not...Read More
Generally speaking, Human Resources (HR) deals with anything and everything that has...Read More
July 05, 2017
While many states increased their minimum wage in January, Oregon waited until July 1. Because the state of Oregon now has a tiered system based on the geographic location of...
- 9-27-2017 - Oregon Pay Equity Act
- 7-17-2017 - I-9 Form Updated a 2nd Time in 2017
- 6-21-2017 - Oregon Minimum Wage
- 6-17-2017 - New Oregon Law on Equal Compensation
- 1-21-2017 - New Rules Tightening Enforcement Of Immigration Law
- 11-23-2016 - FLSA RULING TO BE IN FORCE DEC. 1st ON HOLD
- 09-22-2016 - ALERT - EEO and VETS Reports
- 08-31-2016 - ALERT – Executive Order 13673 – Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces