Welcome to HR Answers, IncWe are a premier Human Resources consulting and staffing firm; providing solutions, products, and services to support organizations of all industries, sectors, and any size. Today the only real competitive advantage is in each organization's employees. HR Answers, Inc. brings a wealth of knowledge, proven ideas that have actually been implemented, and an innovative, but practical approach to dealing with all the issues that surround the employment of human beings in the workplace. We ask questions, listen to you, offer ideas/solution options, and then work with you either through consulting or the providing of a specific service to help you remove roadblocks or build pathways to success.
Oregon Pay Equity ProductsThe next, and most significant portion of the Oregon Equal Pay Law goes into effect on January 1, 2019. HR Answers, Inc. is offering a variety of products to assist your organization with reaching pay equity compliance. Sign Up for our Newsletter, alerts, and much more!
Ounce of Prevention—HR Risk Management
Ounce of Prevention
Mediation is a process where individuals can talk out problems or conflicts in a safe, supportive environment. It can provide a solution that not only deals with the behaviors being exhibited, but also the underlying work relationships.Follow Us
Upcoming Events See all events
Register Here! Performance management is not an annual appraisal meeting. It is...Read More
October 12, 2018
Broadcasts and the internet are replete with information regarding opioids and the devasting effect it is having on families and communities. It is possible the employers have not thought about...
- 9-5-2018 - Alert - Regarding Fair Credit Reporting Act goes into effect on September 21, 2018
- 8-22-2018 - Alert - The next most significant portion of the Oregon Pay Equity Law goes into effect on January 1, 2019
- 6-27-2018 - Alert - Oregon Transit Tax to be deducted from payroll goes into effect July 1, 2018
- 6-18-2018 - Alert - Oregon Employee Work Schedules Law goes into effect July 1, 2018
- 5-03-2018 - EEO-1 Reporting Deadline Extended
- 3-08-2018 - EEO-1 Reporting due March 31, 2018
- 9-27-2017 - Oregon Pay Equity Act
- 7-17-2017 - I-9 Form Updated a 2nd Time in 2017
- 6-21-2017 - Oregon Minimum Wage
- 6-17-2017 - New Oregon Law on Equal Compensation
- 1-21-2017 - New Rules Tightening Enforcement Of Immigration Law
- 11-23-2016 - FLSA RULING TO BE IN FORCE DEC. 1st ON HOLD
- 09-22-2016 - ALERT - EEO and VETS Reports
- 08-31-2016 - ALERT – Executive Order 13673 – Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces