Welcome to HR Answers, IncWe are a premier Human Resources consulting and staffing firm; providing solutions, products, and services to support organizations of all industries, sectors, and any size. Today the only real competitive advantage is in each organization's employees. HR Answers, Inc. brings a wealth of knowledge, proven ideas that have actually been implemented, and an innovative, but practical approach to dealing with all the issues that surround the employment of human beings in the workplace. We ask questions, listen to you, offer ideas/solution options, and then work with you either through consulting or the providing of a specific service to help you remove roadblocks or build pathways to success. Sign Up for our Newsletter, alerts, and much more!
Ounce of Prevention—HR Risk Management
Ounce of Prevention
Mediation is a process where individuals can talk out problems or conflicts in a safe, supportive environment. It can provide a solution that not only deals with the behaviors being exhibited, but also the underlying work relationships.
Upcoming Events See all events
RSVP HERE As leaders work to improve the employee experience offboarding often...Read More
REGISTER HERE! Recent news reports that we have a conversation and set...Read More
February 27, 2018
On Jan. 2, 2018, the Department of Labor (DOL) increased the monetary penalties for employment law violations to account for inflation, as required by the Federal Civil Penalties Inflation Adjustment Act Improvements...
- 3-08-2018 - EEO-1 Reporting due March 31, 2018
- 9-27-2017 - Oregon Pay Equity Act
- 7-17-2017 - I-9 Form Updated a 2nd Time in 2017
- 6-21-2017 - Oregon Minimum Wage
- 6-17-2017 - New Oregon Law on Equal Compensation
- 1-21-2017 - New Rules Tightening Enforcement Of Immigration Law
- 11-23-2016 - FLSA RULING TO BE IN FORCE DEC. 1st ON HOLD
- 09-22-2016 - ALERT - EEO and VETS Reports
- 08-31-2016 - ALERT – Executive Order 13673 – Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces