WelcomeHR Answers, the Northwest’s premier Human Resources consulting firm, providing solutions, products, and services to support organizations of all sizes. Today the only real competitive advantage is in each organization's employees. HR Answers, Inc. brings a wealth of knowledge, proven ideas that have actually been implemented, and an innovative, but practical approach to dealing with all the issues that surround the employment of human beings in the workplace. We ask questions, listen to you, offer ideas/solution options, and then work with you either through consulting or the providing of a specific service to help you remove roadblocks or build pathways to success.
Ounce of Prevention—HR Risk Management
Ounce of Prevention
Mediation is a process where individuals can talk out problems or conflicts in a safe, supportive environment. It can provide a solution that not only deals with the behaviors being exhibited, but also the underlying work relationships.
Upcoming Events See all events
It is no longer a question of will change happen. The questions...Read More
Part 1 This is the first of a three-workshop series dedicated to...Read More
August 18, 2015
A recent Blog post regarding Bullying caught my eye. It described the current conditions about how often it happened and how challenging it was for organizations because “Bullying” didn’t typically...
- 11-23-2016 - FLSA RULING TO BE IN FORCE DEC. 1st ON HOLD
- 09-22-2016 - ALERT - EEO and VETS Reports
- 08-31-2016 - ALERT – Executive Order 13673 – Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces
- 06-17-2016 - Minimum Wage Rule
- 05-19-2016 - US Department of Labor Releases Final Rule: Overtime Changes
- 03-08-2016 - IRS Alerts HR Professionals of Phishing Scheme
- 02-22-2016 - Oregon Minimum Wage Hike Imminent
- 01-29-2016 - EEO-1 New Rule Affecting All Employers with 100+ Employees
- 12-29-2015 - IRS Extends Due Dates for ACA Information Reporting
- 12-9-2015 - Updated BOLI Website
- 12-4-2015 - Previously Set Penalties for ACA Violations will Increase Dramatically
- 12-4-2015 - Pay Changes for Overtime may be Delayed in 2016
- 09-17-2015 - EEOC Filing Deadline Extended
- 06-16-2015 - Oregon Paid Sick Time