- This event has passed.
HR Lunch Bunch: Managing Change
March 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
In this virtual lunch hour conversation, Robin Rose will lead a discussion focused on managing as well as leading teams through change. Some of the highlights our conversation will touch on: the inevitable stages of change and different people’s response to these, what leaders can do to normalize and ease the more uncomfortable stages, what fosters resilient & teamwork and what can sabotage it during the change process. And finally, the significance of self-care & empathy when change is constant, surprising and/or challenging.
• Learn to work with and adapt to your current changes – at home and work more easily
• Understand the normal and often chaotic process of change and how to move through it with greater ease
• Appreciate the significance of grief and loss and how to embrace and honor these
• Learn to shift yourself and others, move from being reactive to proactive
• Avoid the mistakes that can derail change
Come prepared to participate and bring along your questions. This is a great time and place to share your “tools and learnings” with other attendees.