- This event has passed.
Supervisory Short: Reinforcing Accountability
February 4 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 am
Great managers know that accountability is a cornerstone of successful management. When accountability is not a priority or regularly practiced, blame, complaining, procrastination, and disengagement often follow.
Accountability is the guiding principle that defines how we make commitments to one another, how we measure and report our progress, how we interact when things go wrong, and how much ownership we take to get things done. One might say that it’s the nerve center that runs throughout every part of our organization.
Ideas will be provided to attendees covering:
- Ideas for developing a culture of personal accountability and personal responsibility.
- How to eliminate the blame-game and finger pointing
- Steps for holding employees accountable
- Things that get in our way of holding people accountable and
- Skills for anyone who works or supervises others
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at email@example.com
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.