HR Top Priorities for Small Business
February 8 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Businesses require some element of an HR function as soon as they have one employee. However, it’s essential to begin planning for a dedicated HR function early in the business’ development. According to ADP’s Ad Hoc Human Resource Management Study 70 percent of businesses with 5 to 49 employees add HR onto the workload of employees with little to no experience with workforce challenges nor skills in employee relations. So what are the top priorities you should be discussing as a small business (under 25 employees) when it comes to HR?
This program will help attendees learn key areas small businesses should focus on (the people, the workplace, and the organization) in order to effectively manage their employees including:
- Compliance – the HR Basics
- Workforce Planning
- HR Paperwork (the administrative functions)
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Onboarding
- Training and Development
Attendees will walk away with their HR knowledge bolstered to build their HR competency and be seen as a more trusted advisor. They will also receive material to create a checklist of categories they will want to audit against or look to implement along with suggestions and tools to do the work.
- Professional Development Credits (PDC): 3.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at email@example.com
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.