- This event has passed.
Supervisory Short: Stay Interviews
October 7, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 am
Stay interviews are conducted to help an organization’s manager understand why employees stay and what might cause them to leave. The comments can be used in recruiting activities, on employment pages of the organization’s website, and in building priorities for future initiatives. They are a meaningful way of learning about retention and creating engagement and can be used to identify issues that if unresolved could cause turnover.
In an effective stay interview, managers or a member of the HR staff ask standard, structured questions in a casual and conversational manner. The preference of interviewer might be HR so that greater candor and a lesser fear of retaliation is achieved.
This program will cover:
- Using stay interviews as a retention tool
- Best time to conduct these conversations
- Ideas for opening and closing the interview
- Questions to use during a stay conversation
- How to use the information gathered
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.