Overview of Paid Leave Oregon
October 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Paid Leave Oregon is one of the largest changes to the way employers will handle leave related to serious health conditions. No employer is exempt, and every employee has the potential to be eligible. We will cover the timeline, employee and employer deductions (starting 1/2023), employee eligibility, in-kind benefits, employee return to work, and the policies and practices that you will want to review prior to the availability of funds on 9/2023.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.