- This event has passed.
Supervisory Short: Motivating Employees
December 1 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 am
Understanding the passions, drivers, and the “what gets me out of bed each day” for your employees is critical! Motivated employees are happy, productive, and incredibly contagious. And we want that in our workplaces. Employees want a sense of purpose, to feel valued, and be part of something bigger than themselves. Your job is to provide guidance, encouragement, and help them navigate a path toward success.
We will cover:
- What really motivates your employees making them want to do their best?
- What is the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation?
- Where does employee “energy” come from and what can employers do to ignite it?
- How can making the workplace more fun actually make it more productive?
- Be sure you bring your questions because we will definitely make sure to allow time additional time for those as well.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at email@example.com
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.