- This event has passed.
Supervisory Short: Delegation
June 2 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 am
All supervisors and managers need to learn to delegate effectively. Delegation is a tool that leverages your time and influence while developing your employees. Delegation happens when you offer an employee the opportunity to take on a task or project. It’s an offer, not a demand. Effective delegation is a tool by which leaders are able to empower their employees.
This is a fast-paced session and we will cover a number of items including the basics while still answering participant questions. Attendees will walk away with the ability to:
- Understand the difference between assigning work and delegation
- The difference types of delegation
- Cover items to address before you delegate so it is effective
- Determine who is ready for specific assignments and who can take ownership, while not taking control
- Understand the various levels of freedom that go with delegation
- Feel more comfortable with delegating to others
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at email@example.com
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.