HR: Party of One
June 1 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
As an HR department of one, you must prioritize your responsibilities for immediate needs like onboarding, payroll administration and terminations, as well as plan around long-term needs like recruiting strategy, performance evaluation policies, and pay structures.
There is no easy button or a silver bullet (we know that’s what you are really looking for); however there are things you can implement to not just survive but thrive as a solo HR professional.
This program is designed to help you navigate meeting the needs of your internal customers and still get your job done. We’ll even offer you ideas, suggestions, tools, guidance and perhaps a different perspective on some of your most challenging activities so you can accomplish more at the end of each day and sleep better each night. Some of the factors that we will explore include:
- Strategically align your department and organization’s goals and priorities within the business
- Get the help you need: When to hire, outsource, or automate
- Find the right service providers to assist
- Getting help from your internal team
- Building a network of your peers
- Leveraging technology to meet the needs within your department
As a solitary HR professional, you can be an incredible asset to your organization, even if you don’t have an HR team to support you. By prioritizing well and focusing on what’s most important, you can make the most of your limited time and handle the HR matters at your organization professionally and effectively while creating a productive working environment.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at email@example.com
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.