Improving Communication Skills
June 7 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Intentional, clear, and productive communication is a cornerstone of both career and personal success. This is something each of us needs to be able to do daily whether via email, phone, online, or in person. Chances are good there is a communication area that you could use a little help on – no one is perfect and we are all a work in progress.
To interact effectively with others, to influence others, we must first truly understand others. With 85% of today’s communication focusing on interpersonal skills, how fast and how clearly we express ourselves can decide our business and personal success. Words matter! Listening matters! We will even give participants an opportunity to learn more about their dominate approach to communicating with others using a self-assessment tool.
In addition, we will also cover:
- Why today more than ever word choice matters
- The importance of non-verbal communication (what to pay attention to)
- Generational considerations
- Tips for being a better communicator
- Suggestions to ensure your message is understood
- Ideas to improve communication in our virtual world
This program is designed to have moments of self-reflection along with learning skills, sharing tools with others, and gaining tried and true tips, all of which can be taken back and used right away and shared with others.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at email@example.com
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.