Learning Burst: Getting to Next
January 18, 2024 @ 8:15 am - 9:00 am
We spend a lot of time teaching leaders what to do. We don’t spend enough time teaching leaders what to stop. “Getting to Next” is focused on getting you to the next level… the next job… the next promotion… whatever is next for you. Instead of the usual “To Do” list, this program is focused on starting your “To Stop” list. To help you get to next, what do you need to stop doing? What habits do you need to stop so you can start getting out of your own way and on a path to increase effectiveness, improved relationships and more success?
This program is designed to share behavioral habits (that you might not even recognize, but others do) that get in your way of achieving your goals and ideas for breaking those habits.
With only 45-minutes this will be a fast-paced program, requiring self-reflection and a promise of at least one (if not more) ideas for a goal of improvement – as long as you are willing to agree to the four commitments.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days’ notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend the entire event.