- This event has passed.
Essential Skills: Emotional Intellligence
February 23, 2023 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Simply stated, Emotional Intelligence is a set of a competencies that enhance your ability to relate positively to others. According to the World Economic Forum they have added emotional intelligence as one of the top 10 skills needed for success.
Recognizing, understanding, and managing emotions at work is critical to success in the workplace for all employees regardless of position. Our emotions are integral to our work and personal lives. Instead of trying to ignore or downplay them, why not harness them and use them to improve working relationships and drive business outcomes?
People with high emotional intelligence are adept at using empathy and constructive communication to create collaborative, cooperative work environments. They naturally relate well to others, are able to accomplish more through encouragement and persuasion, and excel at inspiring, guiding, and leading others to achieve their best work. As performers, they tend to be flexible, adaptive, self-motivated, and confident.
In this program you’ll discover how to:
- Evaluate your current level of emotional intelligence – a self-assessment tool will be provided in advance
- Identify your EI strengths and weaknesses
- Overcome personal beliefs that might be holding you back
- Understand how your emotions affect others – and how their emotions affect you
- Better manage emotions by recognizing how thoughts and emotions are connected
This program is perfect for those individuals seeking personal or professional growth or advancement.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code dea6eqw4 for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code u99yjp86 for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.