- This event has passed.
HR Lunch Bunch: Mental Health in Your Workplace
March 1, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Mental Health is a necessity in today’s productive workplace. There is so much for HR to consider in the ever-changing environment. Even the 2023 Trends Report from Calm suggests with 67% stating that “everyone is responsible for providing mental health support for stress and anxiousness. This is an all-hands on deck conversation.
Kalei McDonald from Discovery Recovery will discuss with us:
- What’s happening in mental health today
- Helping HR (and managers) recognize the warning signs
- Addressing issues and the connection to addiction
- How employers can support wellness (using EAP+)
- Levels of care and dispel the myths treatment
- Answer your questions
Kalei McDonald is the Director of Community Outreach for Discovery Recovery. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Health Care Management and Health Informatics from the Oregon Institute of Technology. After working in a hospital setting, it was evident that change needed to be made in her local community. She is passionate about behavioral health, giving people values-centered, motivational, and life-changing options. Her goal is to improve access to care by reducing mental health stigma, empowering all to speak openly about mental health, and encouraging those to ask for help when needed. She serves as a readily available resource for anyone seeking to connect with professionals, providing support to improve individuals’ lives and relationships.
She is an inclusive leader that wants to be a valuable resource to help those seeking help find the resources to achieve freedom from Substance Use and Co-Occurring Mental Disorders. She is committed and driven to helping people heal from substance use disorder & Mental Health.
Come prepared to participate and bring along your questions. This is a great time and place to share your “tools and learnings” with other attendees.
- All times listed are Pacific Time.
- Your RSVP confirmation will include information for registering with Zoom to receive your link for joining the session.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your RSVP or a reminder notice one week prior to the session, your RSVP has not been received.
- If you do not receive or lose your Zoom link, please contact our office at email@example.com or call us at 503-885-9815.
- Please contact us with questions or for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-885-9815.