- This event has passed.
Technical Skills: Auditing Oregon Pay Equity
January 18 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Attendees with learn the legal requirements, tips, and tricks for completing their cycle self-audit of pay equity.
In 2019 Oregon implemented a new law requiring organization to compare work and ensure total compensation equity. In this new law organization may be eligible for safe harbor, associate with complaints, if they have completed a review within three years. This provision indicates the need to compare and determine initial pay equity compliance and continued re-evaluation of compliance.
- Refresh knowledge of the legal requirements of Oregon’s Pay Equity Law.
- Understand how the data and information managed by your organization will be used to substantiate compliance.
- Determine steps for auditing the pay practices of the organization against the data collected and maintained.
- Learn how to update pay practice process and policies to avoid pay inequity seen in the audit outcomes.
- Understand communication processes and timing associated with auditing.
- Professional Development Credits (PDC): 2.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.