- This event has passed.
Soft Skills: Resiliency
January 18 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
This last year+ has certainly been the most volatile and uncertain. With a pandemic, isolation, and social challenges, it has been a very challenging year for everyone. Resilience is our ability to bounce back from the stresses of life. It’s not about avoiding the stress but learning to thrive within the stress.
Resilience is typically defined as the capacity to recover from difficult life events. Resilience is a special skill because it is so defined by outlook and response. It is an adaptive mode of thinking which has to be developed gradually, alongside techniques for improving one’s initial response to something bad or unwanted.
In this session we will share ideas for building one’s own resilience as well as discuss the five pillars of resiliency. By strengthening these pillars, we become more resilient. Instead of experiencing an overwhelming downwards spiral when we encounter stress in our lives, these pillars work together to lift us up out of the chaos we are feeling.
We will also cover:
- Identify what resilience is and why it is important
- The characteristics of resilient people
- Strategies to develop personal resilience including the 7C’s
- Ways to develop resilience at work
- Developing a personal resilience plan
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code dea6eqw4 for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code u99yjp86 for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.