- This event has passed.
Supervisory Short: Overcoming Negativity
May 5, 2023 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 am
Workplace negativity can adversely affect an organization in many ways. It can become a major issue when it starts to affect other employees. According to Harvard Business Review, 98% of people have experienced rudeness or incivility at work at some point in their careers. A toxic workplace environment is not fun or healthy for employees or for the good of the organization. This program is designed to give Supervisors ideas on how to detox your workplace and create a positive culture.
This program will focus on:
- Identifying and controlling the effects of negativity within yourself, the team, and even with the organization
- Tips on how to deal with negativity between individuals
- Understand what makes negative people behave the way they do – and what can be done to help them change
- Acquire skills to blunt the effect of negative coworkers and even reverse their attitudes
- Recognize negativity in yourself (in all areas of your life), and find ways to be positive and optimistic
- Find out how negative thinking is learned and how to become more enthusiastic and optimistic again
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.