- This event has passed.
HR Systems Selection and Implementation Success
May 9 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
How do you review your current processes and go to market to find the right technological tools to improve and streamline them? What do you need to look for as you seek a better solution than you have today? How do you vet the solution options to ensure that what they say they can do, is something that they can actually do? Once you select the vendor, how do you effectively implement the solution and turn raw data into meaningful and business actionable insights?
This session will provide you with a road map to take you and your organization from needs analysis through selection and effective implementation of a new HR system. While the focus will be on acquiring a replacement system the information covered will also provide insights related to how to further utilize and enhance your current information tools too.
- Credits (PDC): 2.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.