Supervisory Short: Building Trust and Belonging
June 3 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 am
Trust is at the heart of every relationship, and that includes the workplace. When a leader acts authentically, plenty of good things happen. Authenticity has many qualities, but primarily it comes down to being honest. Trust is built through daily, intentional, and consistent action. In turn, the leader’s integrity becomes reliable and predictable. Others will trust you and feel a sense of connection when you are being open, honest and your words match your actions.
This program is designed to make you think. Its goal is to have you be reflective and explore what changes you want to make as a leader going forward and we promise we will give you lots of tips to building trust while reinforcing a sense of belong among your employees.
We will discuss and explore:
- Understanding the character and the competency of trust
- The attributes that contribute to being authentic and, in turn, build trust
- Methods to nurture trust and belonging
- Ideas for building your action plan going forward
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.