- This event has passed.
Technical Skills: Conducting an Effective Internal Investigation
June 8, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
We will discuss how to conduct an internal investigation. We will provide best business practices and steps to conduct an investigation. How best to communicate with employees involved and maintain confidentiality in the process.
No matter how carefully an organization tries to manage its employee relations and its application of policies, there will be some concerns raised and reports made. It may be that an employee has an accident, and the cause is unknown. It could be that an employee raises a concern about sexual harassment or retaliation. It might be that an employee alleges other employees are involved in the use of illegal substances. It may be that a supervisor is said to be favoring one employee over others. All these situations call for sensitive and thorough HR investigations.
- Review initial steps of managing employee reports and how to address timely
- How to document properly and manage employee communications
- Deciding who and how to interview involved parties
- How to properly follow up and communicate with employees the outcome of the investigation
- Credits (PDC): 2.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.