- This event has passed.
May 17 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Working remotely might have been a trend or even a perk but now it is a necessity. Stay-at-home orders prompted by COVID-19 and local governments are creating a challenge for managers (including HR) at a time when many organizations are implementing telework policies for the first time. According to recent research from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) nearly three-fourths (71%) of employers are finding the adjustment challenging as a new way of doing business.
The new policies leave many employees — and their managers — working out of the office and separated from each other for the first time.
To start, managers need to understand factors that can make remote work especially demanding. Otherwise high-performing employees may experience declines in job performance and engagement when they begin working remotely, especially in the absence of preparation and training. Attendees in this session will learn:
- The challenges inherent in remote work
- Understand the challenges your employees are facing
- Ideas for reinforcing performance partnerships and accountability
- Tips for motivating remote teams
- How managers can support remote employees
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.