- This event has passed.
HR Lunch Bunch: Recruiting Solutions for 2023
June 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Great Resignation is far from over and even with some notable layoffs across the country, we are continuing to see a limited candidate pool in most sectors. On a positive note, the talent shortage is leading all of us to seek innovative recruitment solutions.
Come and learn some recruiting solutions that you can implement to produce results for your organization!
During our time together we will discuss:
- How talent disruptions and the opportunities they’ve created can help you attract and retain quality talent
- How you can you turn your job descriptions from a unicorn ordering form into something that will attract more candidates
- How workplace flexibility affects recruitment success and what you can do to ensure your organization is meeting candidate needs
Come prepared to participate and bring along your questions. This is a great time and place to share your “tools and learnings” with other attendees.
Guest Speaker/Facilitator: Ann Jones, MBA, TSC, CSP, VP of Strategy and Growth at ACS Professional Staffing
With over 20 years of combined recruiting, staffing, and human resources experience, Ann offers consultative recruitment and staffing solutions to a wide range of industries, including human resources, government, information technology, transportation, energy, engineering, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, finance and hospitality. Ann is American Staffing Association (ASA) Technical Services Certified and is an ASA-Certified Staffing Professional. Ann is an active member of PHRMA and is a member of ASA’s Engineering, IT, and Scientific Section Council.
- All times listed are Pacific Time.
- Your RSVP confirmation will include information for registering with Zoom to receive your link for joining the session.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your RSVP or a reminder notice one week prior to the session, your RSVP has not been received.
- If you do not receive or lose your Zoom link, please contact our office at email@example.com or call us at 503-885-9815.
- Please contact us with questions or for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-885-9815.