Foundations of Leadership
April 19 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
One of the greatest values in life is to help someone else. That is what you are doing as a leader – investing in people. You are an ordinary person put in extraordinary circumstances and you take action. This workshop is designed to reinforce and enhance the leadership skills of those who serve, motivate, facilitate, or inspire the work of others.
This program will focus on:
- Broadening your understanding of how your leadership capability impacts employee performance
- Understanding the competencies of a good leader
- Identifying leadership styles and the characteristics you demonstrate
- Give participants opportunities to enhance their personal leadership skills and traits through exercises
- Learning and properly applying the number one role and action of a leader: to lead by example
The session will help participants enhance their skills, while learning tips to be able to take action that leads to positive human development and a clearer understanding of what is possible for themselves and needs to be developed within their own leadership style.
- Credits (PDC): 3.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at email@example.com
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.