- This event has passed.
Paid Leave Oregon: Policy, Notice, and Claims
April 20 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
DISCOUNT AVAILABLE! Receive a 20% discount on our Paid Leave Oregon Policy Pack when you register for the live webinar (register below) or if you purchase the recorded version of the webinar (click here). Use discount code A3DPQPT6 during checkout. Click here for an overview of the Policy Pack.
Description of Webinar:
The claims window for Paid Leave Oregon will be here in just a few short months. Each organization in Oregon or with employees in Oregon is required to provide the valuable insurance and is also required to have a policy about the benefit. Please join us to review the background, policy options, and other considerations your organization will need to make before claims begin on 9/3/2023.
- Participants will learn the legal requirements of Paid Leave Oregon related to policy development.
- Participants will learn the legal requirements of Paid Leave Oregon related to employer notice.
- Participants will learn the other areas of total reward (leaves and benefits) that are impacted and need to be coordinated with Paid Leave Oregon.
- Participants will learn the importance of communication with all levels of the organization and which role each level will need to play in the successful implementation of this insurance benefit.
- Participants will participate in a Q & A session.
- Credits (PDC): 1.5
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.