December 13 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
It is CRITICAL to recognize employees for their contributions and acknowledge their achievements. The way you do that will vary from employee to employee – they are not all the same so you need to understand HOW to deliver in a way that will reach your individual staff members.
A set of recent surveys and studies have found:
- 83% of organizations suffer from a lack of an employee recognition
- 69% of employees say they would work harder if they felt their efforts were more recognized
- 65% of employees haven’t received any form of recognition for good work in the last year
This program will focus on ways to turn these numbers around and increase productivity by recognizing the quality employees you already have by:
- Identifying employee motivation and making it work for you
- Building a culture that is built on appreciation
- How to give meaningful, sincere praise and appreciation
- Developing inexpensive and innovative options for employee recognition
Making employee recognition, appreciation and gratitude an “everyday-every way” practice in your organization …for happiness and increased retention. This means practice Thankology, the art of noticing “out loud” (for some) and how to individualize your approach to all.
Attendees will take away fun, low-cost ideas to show appreciation at all levels. This is a lively interactive program with good ideas shared by attendees too. You will walk away with over 100 ideas that you can take back to your organization to share and use.
- Credits (PDC): 3.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at email@example.com
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.