- This event has passed.
Creating a Culture of Belonging
April 25, 2023 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Organizational culture refers to the system of values, beliefs, and behaviors that shapes how work gets done within an organization. In a culture of belonging, that means an environment that supports all three elements of comfort, connection, and contribution. This means creating a space where every person feels a sense of belonging, where everyone can thrive without compromising their identity or their values. It is the sense you get that you are a valued member of a community and in turn have a sense of purpose (within the team, department, etc.).
Belonging has a strong correlation to commitment and motivation at the workplace, directly translating to employee retention, pride, and motivation. People who feel they belong perform better, become more willing to challenge themselves, and are more resilient. The implications are powerful and the approaches to success do not have to be complex.
This program is ideal for HR professionals, managers, and supervisors and will cover:
- Ideas for creating a belonging culture through the life-cycle of an employee
- Building the social bonds
- Using feedback loops
- How to nurture inclusion
- The reinforcing attributes of comfort, connection and contribution
- Ways to be intentional about inclusion
- Credits (PDC): 3.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at email@example.com
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.