Professional Practices: Performance Management
April 27 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Workplace Application: Attendees will learn how managing performance can be one of the single most important things for a manager to get right. We will address everything necessary to develop skills and build confidence to address the challenges of managing performance in the workplace.
Attendees will learn:
- What is performance management and why it’s important within the workplace.
- How to set the stage for “performance partnership”
- Strategies to deliver performance feedback.
- The benefits and key attributes for 1-on-1 meetings.
- Exploring options for employees who might get off track
- Different tactics for performance evaluations/reviews
- Credits (PDC): 3.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.