- This event has passed.
Supervisory Short: Documentation Tips
August 5 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 am
In the HR world documentation is a #1 priority. Time and time again we hear “document….document….document…..” and then the return questions we hear are “what do I say, when do I say it, how do I say it, who needs to know, etc.” One thing is for sure: poor documentation is just as bad as no documentation. We can fix this scenario.
This program will explore the answers to the following questions:
- When should you start the documentation process?
- What is appropriate documentation and what is not acceptable?
- How do I say what I need to and yet still cover my …..?
This session will provide attendees with practice time using materials from real situations and some tools to take back and use right away.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.