Professional Practices: Job Descriptions: A Valuable Resource in Risk Mitigation and Compliance
September 14 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
This workshop will address the use and format for data collection on Job Descriptions. A Job Description is valid only to the extent that it accurately reflects job content. The process often fails because of a lack of appropriate data collection. The Job Description should also assist in the development of performance standards so that both the employer and employee know whether the performance is at expected levels.
Participants will explore:
– What information needs to be included in the descriptions
– How to format descriptions that meet the requirements of governmental agencies, including ADA compliance
– How to involve the employee and supervisor in setting standards
– How to write standards from the job description in an easy, concise format
– How to measure the results of a position
- Credits (PDC): 2.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.