- This event has passed.
HR Lunch Bunch: The Mental Health Crisis: A Conversation About Workplace Solutions
September 7, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for a conversation about the current state of mental health in the U.S., including insights into the behavioral health landscape, ways to overcome challenges, and positive experiences employers have with solutions. Be prepared for the opportunity to share and collaborate with others, coming away with actionable learning to increase employee wellbeing in your organization.
Come prepared to participate and bring along your questions. This is a great time and place to share your “tools and learnings” with other attendees.
Anna Meiners, MA of Canopy will be facilitating this session.
Anna is the VP of Customer Success at Canopy, based in Portland, OR. She holds a MA in Counseling Psychology with an emphasis on Organizational Behavior. Anna leads the Account Management team, focused on customer relations, flexible and innovative solutions for all areas of EAP and Wellness Program development. Anna has provided direct clinical services, served as an EAP consultant and is an experienced presenter on the topic of mental health integration into the workplace.
- All times listed are Pacific Time.
- Your RSVP confirmation will include information for registering with Zoom to receive your link for joining the session.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your RSVP or a reminder notice one week prior to the session, your RSVP has not been received.
- If you do not receive or lose your Zoom link, please contact our office at email@example.com or call us at 503-885-9815.
- Please contact us with questions or for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-885-9815.