Paid Leave Oregon Recorded Webinar (Policy Pack)
Designed for organizations with employees in Oregon, this product includes a recorded version of our webinar (available after 4/7/23). You can also purchase the policy pack at a discount. The policy pack provides background, sample policy/handbook language, sample leaves and benefits chart, sample employer notice and information about what other leave and benefit decisions your organization may need to review prior to implementation of this policy.
DISCOUNT AVAILABLE! Receive a 20% discount on our Paid Leave Oregon Policy Pack when you register for the live webinar (events) or if you purchase the recorded version of the webinar. Use discount code A3DPQPT6 during checkout. Click here for an overview of the Policy Pack.
The recorded webinar will be available following the live event on April 7, 2023 and you will be emailed the link for viewing. The video will be hosted on our YouTube channel.
The claims window for Paid Leave Oregon will be here in just a few short months. Each organization in Oregon or with employees in Oregon is required to provide the valuable insurance and is also required to have a policy about the benefit. Please join us to review the background, policy options, and other considerations your organization will need to make before claims begin on 9/3/2023.
- Participants will learn the legal requirements of Paid Leave Oregon related to policy development.
- Participants will learn the legal requirements of Paid Leave Oregon related to employer notice.
- Participants will learn the other areas of total reward (leaves and benefits) that are impacted and need to be coordinated with Paid Leave Oregon.
- Participants will learn the importance of clear communication with all levels of the organization and which role each level will need to play in the successful implementation of this insurance benefit.
- Participants will participate in a Q & A session.