Professional Practices: HR Records Management
July 21 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Using best business practices to ensure your human resources records are organized and properly retained is part of the foundation for a well-managed organization. Employee records are a vital part of tracking the life cycle of an employee, when were they hired, what position/positions have they held, what is their compensation and additional benefits they received. Documentation and correct records management will provide you, the employer a basis for your employee / employer relationship. There are key factors to establish an effective records management system, compliant with all of the state and federal guidelines.
In this program we will review:
- What is HR document and file management?
- The benefits of creating an HR document and file system.
- Setting up a HR document and file management system.
- What are the different types of HR records, documents and file?
- Credits (PDC): 2.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.