- This event has passed.
Professional Practices: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
October 10 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Are you looking to enhance your knowledge and skills in handling the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)? Look no further! We are thrilled to announce our upcoming webinar where you’ll gain valuable insights, tips, and tricks to effectively navigate these crucial aspects of the ADA.
In this two-hour interactive session, Anna will provide a comprehensive overview of the steps including the interactive process and medical certification requirements. You’ll learn the best practices for initiating and continuing effective communication and making reasonable accommodations. Additionally, our expert will share practical tips and tricks to streamline the process and avoid common pitfalls.
This webinar is designed to empower HR professionals, managers, and anyone responsible for ADA compliance within their organization. Whether you are new to the ADA or seeking to enhance your existing knowledge, this session is perfect for you. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and engage in a dynamic Q&A session.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to learn from a seasoned professional in the field. Register now for only $199.00 and secure your spot in this insightful webinar. Empower yourself with the knowledge and skills to confidently navigate the ADA. Join us and take your ADA compliance to the next level!
Register today! We look forward to having you join us for this invaluable learning experience.
- Credits (PDC): 2.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.