- This event has passed.
Onboarding: Jump Start for New Employees
December 6, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Employee orientation plays a vital role in an organization. It helps make new employees feel welcome and to familiarize themselves with their jobs and the organization. This process, now commonly called “onboarding,” is widely misunderstood and vastly underutilized. Onboarding is the process of pointing new employees toward successful employment and giving them the guidance and information they need to become productive on the job. This program is designed to answer questions, provide guidance, and share creative ideas for welcoming new employees to your organization. Attendees will learn:
- A step by step on-boarding process covering the first 90 days (for on-site and remote workers).
- Why typical “Employee Orientation” programs don’t cut it in today’s marketplace.
- How to design a new employee experience that captures both the Head (Rational/Cultural) and the Heart (Emotional/Relational) of the new employee.
- What information should be provided on the first day and what information should be communicated over a period of time?
- Why on-boarding can’t be accomplished by the hiring manager alone.
- How to have fun conducting and preparing a welcoming program for new employees.
- Credits (PDC): 3.00
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at email@example.com
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.