Thank you for using HR Answers, Inc. in your job search. HR Answers, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, marital status, uniformed services status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pay, or genetic information. No application will be rejected as a result of a disability that, with reasonable accommodation, does not prevent performance of the essential job duties.
We are pleased that you have selected our team of professionals to assist you in your job search and look forward to working with you. HR Answers differs from other employment agencies by striving to provide the best candidate experience possible. Not only do we assist you in finding a job placement, you will also gain access to our HR consulting staff. We want our relationship with you to be a partnership and we don’t subscribe to the belief that candidates need to do all of the legwork. We keep our candidates informed about current job openings through email, our website, and LinkedIn. Feel free to check in periodically whether or not you’re on an assignment. We also advocate on behalf of our candidates with clients, helping them to see the value in your unique skills.
Before completing the application, there are few details you should be aware of:
- While we would like to have every single candidate assigned to a client, whether in a temporary or direct hire basis, there may be times that we don;t have work. Please be patient – finding the perfect combination of skill set and ‘fit’ for a client, as well as finding you the perfect placement, is a bit of an art. We encourage candidates to check-in periodically and provide updates on your job search efforts.
- We require every applicant provide at least three professional references. We need a phone number and email for each reference and would prefer no more than one coworker reference. Make sure your references know to expect a phone call or email from us.
- We will conduct a basic background check and drug screen on all candidates prior to placing you on assignment. Some clients may require additional information or testing prior to starting an assignment at their organization. We will let you know about any special requirements.
- Fill out all areas of the application completely and accurately. Please fill in the required information directly on the application and do not indicate “see resume.” If you are offered a position, be aware that we may verify all the information you have written on the application, as well as your resume.
- We will do our best to contact you regarding work within 1-2 weeks from the submittal of your application. Please allow time for us to process your paperwork.
We are excited to welcome you to HR Answers and look forward to partnering with you in your career journey.