We offer recruiting and staffing services intended to meet the needs of employers of all sizes and in all industries. We assist organizations in the assessment of their immediate and long-term staffing needs. As a result, we provide:
- Human Resource and other professionals (Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, and other office support roles) on a temporary and temp-to-hire basis.
- Direct Hire recruitment services for all professional levels and specialty positions.
We offer our temporary employees, and the organizations in which they work, free access to our broad-based staff of consultants and our extensive resource library — so they have cutting edge information.
Founded in 1985, HR Answers is a consulting firm staffed by professionals with over 170 years experience in the human resource field who have the ability to offer practical information and solutions to human resource issues. Clients contracting for HR Answers services operate in profit and not-for-profit environments, employing less than 10 and over 20,000 employees.
HR Answers strives to supplement an organization’s own resources and can assist you with:
- Interim HR Management
- Employee / Labor Relations Generalists
- HR Specialists (Recruitment, Benefits, Payroll & Compensation Analysts)
HR Answers serves a wide variety of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, construction, and more.
HR Answers understands that today’s business environment holds the contingent workforce in high regard. A combination of expertise and commitment to unmatched service is your guarantee of dependable, professional HR support whenever your organization needs it. We would like to be one of your strategic partners, and pledge to you our creative actions in providing you with quality and superior performance. You can rely on us!
Recruitment and Selection is a very time-consuming and challenging task for most business professionals. Ultimately, finding the right match is essential to success. If you do not have the proper resources, you can waste valuable time and money hiring the “wrong” employee. This can lead to more time and money spent dealing with employee issues that may ultimately result in an uncomfortable termination. Have you been there? Your recruitment and selection practices should work for you, not against you. Take the assessment below to see how your organization measures up!
- Do you have trouble finding qualified candidates?
- Are you spending excessive time on hiring and replacing your key employees instead of focusing on business development and operational issues?
- Are your managers surprised when the person they hired does not have the skills or knowledge they expected?
- Do your managers run out of time to thoroughly interview candidates and then hire out of desperation?
A “yes” to any of these questions may indicate a need for assistance with your recruitment process.
If you are facing some of these challenges, you’re not alone. We can help your existing staff by taking on the time consuming process of one or multiple candidate searches. We will create a customized recruitment plan agreement that fits all of your needs.