[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]HR Answers Recruiting and Staffing is a blend of human resource consulting and employment placement services intended to meet the staffing needs of employers of all sizes and in all industries. We assist organizations in the assessment of their immediate and long-term staffing needs. As a result, we provide:
- Human Resource professionals on a temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire basis.
- Outsourced recruitment services for all levels and specialty positions.
HR Answers is unique on the temporary side because we:
- Specialize in recruiting and placing solely Human Resource Professionals, so we remain focused.
- We offer our temporary employees, and the organizations in which they work, free access to our broad-based staff of consultants and our extensive resource library — so they have cutting edge information.
Founded in 1985, HR Answers is a consulting firm staffed by professionals with over 280 years experience in the human resource field who have the ability to offer practical information and solutions to human resource issues. Clients contracting for HR Answers services span all industries, operate in both profit and not-for-profit environments, employ less than 10 and over 20,000 workers, and effectively utilize the firm’s consulting expertise in a variety of ways.
HR Answers strives to supplement an organization’s own resources. HRA can provide the services of HR Generalists, Compensation Specialists, Benefits Administrators, Recruiters, HR assistants, HR Managers and others. We have skilled professionals nationwide and concentrated in the greater Portland metropolitan area and Vancouver, Washington,* who can assist you with:
- Interim HR Management
- Compensation Program Design or Support
- Benefits Plan Assessment; Policy & Procedure Development
- Employee Relations Issues
- Performance Management Design and Information
- Labor Relations
- All types of organizational development and transition projects
- Entry-level HR assistance
HR Answers has been providing clients with HR professionals since 1998. We work with a wide variety of industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, software, and retail. We have provided temporary HR staffing to a broad spectrum of public and private enterprises, as well as profit and not-for-profit organizations. Assignment lengths vary from two weeks to 1 year. The average length of an assignment is two to three months. As a result of client requests, in 2000 we began working with clients to provide direct hire recruitment opportunities for HR professionals.
HR Answers understands that today’s business environment holds the contingent workforce in high regard. A combination of expertise and commitment to unmatched service is your guarantee of dependable, professional HR support whenever your organization needs it. We would like to be one of your strategic partners, and pledge to you our creative actions in providing you with quality and superior performance. You can rely on us!
*(Special placements for other areas may be negotiated upon request. HR Answers might be able to recruit for other types of professionals. Please inquire with our Recruiting and Staffing Director for more information.)
Recruitment and Selection is a very time-consuming and challenging task for most business professionals. Ultimately, finding the right match is essential to success. If you do not have the proper resources, you can waste valuable time and money hiring the “wrong” employee. This can lead to more time and money spent dealing with employee issues that may ultimately result in an uncomfortable termination. Have you been there? Did you know it costs, on average, $3,037 to replace each non-exempt employee and up to $7,703 to replace an exempt employee? Your recruitment and selection practices should work for you, not against you. Take the assessment below to see how your organization measures up!
1) Do your managers run out of time to thoroughly interview candidates and then hire out of desperation?
2) Do you have trouble finding qualified candidates?
3) Are too many of your employees quitting after less than a year?
4) Do you spend too much time dealing with employee issues?
5) Are your managers surprised when the person they hired does not have the skills or knowledge they expected?
6) Are you spending excessive time on hiring and replacing your key employees instead of focusing on business development and operational issues?
A “yes” to any of these questions may indicate a need for assistance with your recruitment process.
If you facing some of these challenges, you’re not alone. We have the solution to your recruitment problems. We specialize in providing targeted recruitment and selection services. We can help your existing HR staff by taking on the time consuming process of one or multiple candidate searches. This will give your staff more time to focus on other pressing HR issues. We are able to work on-site with you – or we can work from our office. The choice is yours. We will create a customized recruitment plan agreement that fits all of your needs. So, if the whole recruitment process is more than you can handle, call HR Answers![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]