- This event has passed.
Technical Skills: Prevention of Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
February 9 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Attendees will learn and understand the legal definition of harassment, policies regarding Anti-Harassment, Retaliation and Complaint Procedures.
The key to address workplace harassment is to be able to properly identify harassment and how to properly address issues is key to a positive and productive work environment. Participants of this training will learn the legal definitions of harassment, retaliation, and best business practices to address properly.
- An Understanding and Avoiding Workplace Harassment
- Legal definition of harassment
- Examples of Workplace Harassment and Retaliation and how to address it
- Your role as an employee and supervisor
- Credits (PDC): 2.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.