Technical Skills: HR Compliance – What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
June 2 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Attendees will benefit from the comprehensive overview and targeted practical solutions that can be transferred to the workplace and used right away. In addition to building understanding of the fundamentals we will discuss current hot topics for employers. Employment is getting more complicated every day. A manager or supervisor’s mistake can result in costly employee lawsuits and liability for an organization. This workshop is intended to give a big picture review of the traps, potholes, and landmines of the employment arena.
- Learn what laws and regulations apply to hiring practices.
- Learn how to determine if the required policies and procedures are in place regarding Compensation, Performance Management, Leaves/Leave Management, Harassment/Discrimination and Retaliation.
- Learn how to strategize and recognize risk to minimize potential liability.
- Identify “red flags” and design solutions to help with employee relations challenges.
- Credits (PDC): 2.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.