- This event has passed.
Technical Skills: Employee Leaves: Protected, Discretionary, Paid or Unpaid
March 8 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
An employer needs to be able to recognize the different types of leaves federally, state, local and what other legal protections intersect with leaves of absences.
• What is the law?
• How do we know what is required and what is not required?
• What do we do when the state law and federal law are not the same?
• When should we be concerned that leave laws cross into other legal ramifications?
- Credits (PDC): 2.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.