Technical Skills: Employee Handbook – Your Guide to Consistency
January 11, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Attendees will learn how to maintain organizational consistency through implementation of a handbook and associated best management practices.
Consistency is key to the success of any organization including the expectations and management of its employees. You will learn how your organization’s handbook embodies the planning for success and tactics used to get there, the tone of communication with employees and responsibilities for individuals in the action and reaction to regular work occurrences, the ability and responsibility to minimize monitor and control likely risk, and finally the legal requirement of certain notices and minimum thresholds for compliance. Your handbook is a powerful tool.
- Learn how to reflect the planning and tactics the organization has adopted to ensure efficiency in the expectations and management of common HR matters.
- Minimize risk of the organization through documentation of required notices and consistent understanding of goals and application of associated processes.
- Understand the importance of this communication tools and the handbooks place in setting the tone and reflecting the culture of the organization.
- Credits (PDC): 2.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series. No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice. No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.