Technical Skills: Auditing the HR Function
January 27 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Attendees with learn how to audit their internal HR functions including policies, procedures, and record keeping.
HR has a form for everything right! An audit determines if there is alignment of policies and procedures with actions and documentation (forms). Does your HR function have everything it needs? How do you know? You audit. We will cover the required HR policies, process, and documentation needs. Audits are done for the purpose of collecting information to confirm compliance and or enhance compliance.
- Learn how to determine if the required policies and procedures are in place.
- Determine if the actions anticipated by the written word are occurring. (Who is responsible for what and how are they doing the “what”?)
- Learn how to review forms for compliance with policies and actions.
- Professional Development Credits (PDC): 3.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.