Supervisory Short: Goal Setting
February 3 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 am
Successful people are often determined, focused, and persistent in going after what they want. Studies illustrate that goal setting can significantly boost productivity and quality of life. Knowing goals also helps leaders to share them with their teams so everyone knows where they are heading.
This program will explore goal setting on low-level day-to-day objectives as well as on a grander scale on life mission statements, career goals and long-terms goals. This course is not just about setting goals, it is also about using effective techniques to achieve them.
Tools will be shared with attendees and you will be able to apply in class and take back and use right away.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at email@example.com
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.