Supervisory Short: 1 on 1 Employee Conversations
September 2 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 am
One-on-one meetings are a valuable tactic practiced by successful leaders. When implemented correctly, these brief, often weekly check-ins improve employee performance and their results in measurable ways. As a leader, 1-on-1 meetings provide you with the opportunity to get to know your people exceptionally well so that you’ll have better access to unfiltered information. This will allow you to increase performance across, and drive results for, the entire organization.
There are many benefits to these meetings including:
- They strengthen relationships between leaders and their teams
- They improve productivity
- They build team loyalty
- They benefit everyone
- They deliver meaningful, personalized feedback
- You can check-in on goals, and clearly align on progress and next actions to attain goals
This program will focus on:
- How to prepare for the 1-on-1
- Ideas on how to run a 1-on-1
- Topics you can cover during the meeting
- How to get the employee more involved
- How to tie these meetings more closely to performance management activity and goal setting
While sometimes it can feel time-consuming, the return on investment is huge. Through regular conversations, supervisors can develop trust, both with individuals and within their teams. In turn, trust in the workplace solidifies teams, creating a safe environment for people to work in new and collaborative ways.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at email@example.com
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.