Soft Skills: The Art of Negotiation
November 17 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
In today’s business, the Art of Negotiation is critical in reaching agreement on a wide range of business concerns. Every day there are issues to resolve and agreements to make. Whether it is with employees, co-workers, vendors or customers, each individual must know how to negotiate well. This program is designed to increase participants’ ability to identify the real issues and explore several methods of successful negotiation. This interactive session will feature:
- Information about how to determine what people “have to have”;
- Methods for handling emotions (yours and others) during negotiation;
- Knowing your objective as well as that of the other party;
- Identifying information and options relevant to getting where you want to end up;
- Closing the deal while maintaining the relationship;
- Ways of negotiating that encourage honest and full disclosure; and
- Ideas about how to get what you want while preserving a positive work relationship.
Join us and get back into the driver’s seat and take control of your time, emotions, and environment for a smoother running machine.
- Soft Skills are also offered in packages of 6 or more for additional discounts, click here to see the entire calendar list.
- Space is limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the live webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program. You will need to contact us to get a copy.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the webinar, your registration has not been received.