Self-Awareness Through DiSC
July 23 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm$110.00
Presenter: Paul Hutter, SPHR, Senior Consultant
The DiSC profile, published by Wiley, is a non-judgmental tool used for discussion of people’s behavioral differences. The DiSC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others – within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
Leaders are defined by their ability to influence change. They are asked to provide a vision, align their followers to the vision, and execute on that vision. DiSC provides a framework in which communication and interpersonal relationships can be personalized and individuated so that each person hears the message based on their priorities and clearly understand how their strengths enable the accomplishment of the vision.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how to respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems.
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members.
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles.
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members.
- Become a more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leader.
A DiSC assessment will be required prior to the session. See registration page for more information.
- Attendance is limited, and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for no shows.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session, your registration has not been received.