Reinforcing A Respectful Workplace – Corvallis
April 8 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Especially designed for individuals who missed their annual in-house training program.
A workplace where employees treat one another with civility and respect is far more likely to function at optimum levels of productivity. Unfortunately, the rise of disrespectful behaviors in business seems to be at epidemic levels, and the result is a steady erosion in morale and productivity.
This program will present:
• The difference between bullying and harassment,
• Understanding discrimination and what not to say,
• Strategies for employees and managers to recognize and handle offensive, disrespectful and inappropriate behaviors,
• How to handle reports from employees of concerning behaviors,
• And more.
This is an interactive presentation and will explore how everyone can improve productivity by modeling better behavior and fostering a culture of civility and mutual respect.
Cost: $125.00 Per Person / $115.00 Advantage Plan Members; 3 or more from same company – $115.00 Per Person
• Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
• Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
• Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
• There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
• If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.