Professional Practices: Corrective Action
September 21 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Attendees will learn how to address and maneuver through the corrective action process. One of the the most awkward supervisory issues is the effective management of the corrective action process. Because it involves confrontation and conflict, supervisors are often more tempted to avoid these discussions. In no other activity is it so important to do it right every time. In today’s fast-changing legal environment, it is difficult to know how and when to discharge, as well as document, and how to avoid violating the law. Failure to have solid employee coaching and corrective action and documentation practices can cause HR a tremendous number of headaches.
- Understand how and when to issue discipline
- Learn ways to effectively document corrective action
- Recognize what Due Process means and review how it applies or does it?
- Know what words to use and how to have the necessary conversation(s)
- Be familiar with ways to reduce the risk of lawsuits and avoid unlawful discrimination
- Credits (PDC): 2.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.