Professional Practices: Conducting Employee Opinion Surveys
July 27 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Attendees will gain insights regarding the rewards and risks associated with conducting employee surveys. While conducting employee surveys makes so much sense, intuitively – doing it right the first time is of utmost importance. Understanding employee views regarding engagement, satisfaction, DEI initiatives, and employee opinions in general can provide a great deal of benefit to the organization in strategizing its path forward. With these potential rewards also come risks. Failing to report back with candor on the feedback received and a lack of follow through on change commitments are common post-survey errors. Lose employee confidence once and you may never regain sufficient trust to leverage this insight tool effectively again.
Attendees will learn:
- Common employee survey types and how they are used
- Benefits from conducting employee surveys
- Unintended consequences from conducting employee surveys
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion considerations
- Strategies for the timing and frequency of employee surveys
- Survey design considerations
- Leveraging technology in survey development and delivery
- Items that you may want to ask…and some you should avoid
- Anonymity in perception and reality
- Assessing the tool and the results
- Presentation considerations for questions and the responses
- Survey follow-up process and strategies
- Credits (PDC): 2.0
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.