- This event has passed.
Professional Practices: Auditing Oregon Pay Equity
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
In January of 2019, each organization in Oregon was required to have completed significant compensation policy and process reviews as well as correct any total compensation inequities. As mentioned then, this is not a “one and done” event. The law requires organizations to review their work, at least, every three years. This self-auditing process was likely included in your initial policy work. We will discuss the steps to an objective self-audit, timing and, of course, documentation.
- Review the Oregon Pay Equity Requirements
- The steps involved in an objective self-audit
- How to document your records
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code hesmxyhr for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code 5vns29jb for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.